Community Services Manager
Molong, Central West NSW
About the Opportunity
Cabonne Council has an excellent opportunity for a Community Services Manager to join its tight knit team in Molong. This appointment is for a 12 month period.
This position will be actively involved in managing the Community Services team through the efficient and effective provision of a wide range of services to residents within the Cabonne Shire including Family Day Care, After School Hours Care, Home & Community Care (HAAC) and Community Transport. It is also responsible for ensuring the provision of range of transport options into, out of and around Cabonne are affordable and available, ensuring pre-school, play group, child care and youth facilities are available across Cabonne and health & aged care facilities meet local community needs
So what do you need to be successful?
You will have experience in a similar role with a focus on customer service. Well developed computer skills, high level written and oral communication skills and a current and valid NSW drivers licence are also essential.
Other details relating to this position are:
- Salary is $1486.90 to $1601.20 per week
- A current Working with Children Check is essential to this position
- Employment is under the Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Applications close 8pm Sunday 15 October 2017
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- Cabonne Council proudly promotes the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
View full position description by clicking here
How to Apply
Before you apply for this position, please take a few moments to read the position description carefully and assess your eligibility and suitability for the position. You will be required to answer a few questions that relate to the criteria on the online application below. You will also be asked to attach your current resume which should include two recent employment related referees. Please note that you cant submit your application without attaching your resume. A cover letter is not required, Council will only accept applications submitted online. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Council's Acting Director of Finance & Corporate Services, Evan Webb on (02) 63923222. Cabonne Council operates a merit based recruitment process
As part of our recruitment process, Cabonne Council will be collecting information about you. This information is private information for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act. This information will be included in the recruitment file, and accessed by Council's records staff and members of the recruitment selection panel. Applicants may request their information be returned to them at the conclusion of the recruitment process
Pre Employment Screening
In the event that you are shortlisted for an interview, and are then selected to progress to the next stage following interview, you must be prepared to undergo the following pre-employment screening processes as part of the selection process.
- A pre employment physical examination (at Council's expense) including a hearing test and may include a drug and alcohol test
- Provide the applicable working with children check number, if applicable to the position
- Undertake any other applicable screening that may be relevant to the role
- Council may also check the authenticity of certificates and qualifications
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU START TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE IT AND RETURN TO IT LATER.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!